In these uncertain times never has it been more important to understand the impact of good health in the workplace.
I work with corporate clients to support the health and wellbeing of their employees.
My nutritional therapy and wellbeing Workplace Health Coaching Programmes help employees learn how food and wellbeing can affect their health, mental agility and concentration. My programmes provide them with the tools to manage this better.
Why are Workplace Health Programmes effective?
Poor diet and stress are key factors in health and sickness issues in the workplace. UK companies lose thousands every year through absenteeism often caused by stress and the effects of poor diet and lifestyle. The Government have recently published a policy paper to tackle obesity and ill health stating ‘it is a risk factor for a range of chronic diseases, including cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, at least 12 kinds of cancer, liver and respiratory disease’*
* Policy Paper Tackling obesity: empowering adults and children to live healthier lives July 2020
- reduce absenteeism
- generate fewer health insurance claims
- increase productivity
- raise employee satisfaction
- increased staff retention
- reduce recruitment and on-boarding training costs
- involve less management intervention time
- improved mental and physical wellbeing
- increased resilience to stress
- higher energy levels from good nutrition and exercise
- stronger immune system
- healthier eating and lifestyle habits
- better digestive health
- identifying and avoiding sugar and carb craving triggers
“Suzannah came and spoke at a wellbeing ‘lunch and learn’ session for our team at KPMG, and was absolutely fantastic. Her talk covered how good nutrition and lifestyle changes can improve performance and productivity and work, giving a clear and thorough overview of the topic, as well as providing actionable takeaways for the team. We had great feedback from this event, so thank you Suzannah!”
“84% of employees reported improved productivity after working with a health coach” **
** Benefits Pro 2017
Lunch & Learn talks are designed to motivate and inspire your staff to tackle real issues, offering simple changes everyone can make.
Talks include a 30 minute presentation plus 15 minute Q & A