Workplace Health Programme
I work with corporate clients to support the health and wellbeing of employees.
My nutritional therapy and wellbeing Workplace Health Coaching Programme helps employees learn how food and wellbeing can affect their health, mental agility and concentration. My programme provides them with the tools to manage this better.
Why are Workplace Health Programmes effective?
Poor diet and stress are key factors in health and sickness issues in the workplace. UK companies lose thousands every year through absenteeism often caused by stress and the effects of poor diet and lifestyle. The Government have recently published a policy paper to tackle obesity and ill health stating ‘it is a risk factor for a range of chronic diseases, including cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, at least 12 kinds of cancer, liver and respiratory disease’*
* Policy Paper Tackling obesity: empowering adults and children to live healthier lives July 2020
Benefits of my Workplace Health Programme
- reduce absenteeism
- generate fewer health insurance claims
- increase productivity
- raise employee satisfaction
- increased staff retention
- reduce recruitment and on-boarding training costs
- involve less management intervention time
- improved mental and physical wellbeing
- increased resilience to stress
- higher energy levels from good nutrition and exercise
- stronger immune system
- healthier eating and lifestyle habits
- better digestive health
- identifying and avoiding sugar and carb craving triggers
4 x 30 minute weekly group Zoom talks focusing on a specific topic each week
52 page Healthy Eating e-recipe book
Personal Healthy Life Plan e-book to be completed by each employee throughout the programme
Lifestyle tips to improve wellness at work and home
Access to an app providing content and regular guidance
“84% of employees reported improved productivity after working with a health coach”^
^ Benefits Pro 2017
Suzannah Jackson is a Registered Nutritional Therapist, Naturopath and Health Coach
Qualifications: Mitochondrial Rescue Practitioner, AFMCP-UK Graduate 2018
The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) was set up by the government to protect the public. All CNHC registrants have agreed to be bound by the highest standards of conduct and they are all professionally trained and fully insured to practise.
Portrait of Suzannah by Anne Williamson Photography