Roasted vegetables with hummusRoasted vegetables are so easy to make and the bright colours make this dish look as amazing as it tastes.
1 large aubergine
½ butternut squash
12 cherry tomatoes
2 tbsps coconut oil
2 pots of hummus
Basil to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Chop the vegetables into chunky-sized pieces.
3. Place the vegetables in a large roasting tray and top with salt, pepper and the coconut oil.
4. Place in the oven for 15 mins, then remove and turn them before cooking for a further 20-25 mins until soft and tender.
5. Serve with the hummus (half a pre-made pot per person), fresh basil and a big green salad.
Alternatively serve with a slice of seedy quinoa bread or 3tbsp cooked quinoa