I absolutely love soups and like to prep various ones at the weekend to have ready in the fridge. A current favourite is this recipe by cookdbyh_
- 750g butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 2 ripe pears
- 1 large onion (peeled and chopped)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 litre chicken stock
1. Melt the butter and cook the onions, butternut and pear with a lid on, on a low heat for about 10 minutes, until buttery and soft.
2.Pour over the stock and simmer for a further 20 minutes.
3. Liquidise and add seasoning.
4. Can be served with creme fraiche and a sprinkling of chopped coriander.