Chicken and Vegetable Tray BakeTo promote good health, it is important to eat fruits and vegetables of a variety of colour on a daily basis. This recipe is bursting with colour and goodness.
4 chicken breasts
1 butternut squash, peeled and diced
2 small leeks, sliced
1 courgette, sliced
1 red pepper, chopped
150g mushrooms, quartered
4 garlic cloves
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Add the chicken, butternut squash and mushrooms to a large baking dish.
- Add the garlic, leeks, courgette and red pepper to a small bowl with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar and mix well. Add this on top of the chicken and vegetable mix.
- Using your hands, massage the marinade into the chicken and vegetables. Season with sea salt and top with rosemary.
- Place in the oven for 45-50 mins, stirring once.
- Serve when the chicken is cooked through, and the butternut squash is tender.
- Combine before pouring over the pecans. Massage well so that the pecans are covered, then sprinkle the nuts over the top of the baking tray.