Here’s a sneak preview of one of the
recipes from my 14 Day Detox Programme
Check out more details about this amazing programme on this site
Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry
1.5 tbsp coconut/olive oil
1 medium onion, sliced
150g chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
4 cloves garlic, minced
Thumb of ginger, peeled and grated
1 medium courgette/carrot, julienned
¼ red cabbage, finely sliced
80g broccoli, cut into small florets
80g mangetout, sliced in half lengthways
2 limes, juiced
150g buckwheat noodles, boiled and drained
Sesame seeds, coriander, and sesame oil to serve
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok over a medium heat. Add the onion and chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
2. Add the garlic and ginger and allow to cook for another minute until fragrant.
3. Add the vegetables and cook for a further 4-5 minutes until softened.
4. Add the lime juice and mix through.
5. Serve the stir-fry on a bed of buckwheat noodles and scatter with sesame seeds, chopped coriander, and a drizzle of sesame oil.