Courgette and Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
- 4 red peppers
- 2 courgettes, quartered lengthways and thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 250g quinoa
- 85g feta cheese, finely crumbled
- handful parsley, roughly chopped
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Heat oven to 180C.
- Cook the quinoa and leave to one side.
- Cut each pepper in half through the stem, and remove the seeds.
- Put the peppers, cut-side up, on a baking sheet, drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and season well.Roast for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tsp olive oil in a small frying pan, add the onion and courgette and cook until soft.
- Remove from the heat, then stir through the quinoa, feta and parsley.
- Season with pepper.
- Divide the quinoa mixture between the pepper halves, then return to the oven for 5 mins to heat through.
- Serve with a green salad.