Energising Roasted Vegetable Casserole
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 Garlic bulb, halved horizontally through the middle
- 1 Large red onion, sliced
- 1 Aubergine, halved and sliced on the diagonal
- 2 Large tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Red pepper, 1 green pepper, 1 yellow pepper
- deseeded and cut into chunky pieces
- 400g Can chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄2 Small pack parsley (dried)
- 2 Medium courgettes
- 1 x 400g Tin chickpeas, drained
- 1 tbsp Italian mixed herbs
- Heat oven to 180°C fan and put the oil in a roasting tin.
- Tip in the garlic and all the fresh veg (except the courgette and tomatoes), then toss with your hands to coat in the oil. Season well and roast for 45 mins.
- Remove the garlic from the roasting tin and squeeze out the softened cloves all over the veg, stirring to evenly distribute.
- Spiralise the courgettes.
- In a medium pan, simmer the chopped tomatoes and Italian herbs until bubbling, add the chickpeas and stir until warmed through.
- Season well and stir the tomato/chickpea mixture and courgetti into the roasted veg in the tin.
- Scatter over the parsley and serve.