Pea and Broccoli Soup
6-8 florets of broccoli, chopped into 3cm chunks
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp coconut oil
200g frozen peas
1 large lime, zested and juiced
Large handful fresh parsley, roughly chopped
400ml can coconut milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Steam the broccoli until tender.
3. Steam the peas for 3-4 minutes until soft.
4. Fry the garlic in the coconut oil and add to the vegetables.
5. Add the lime zest and juice, parsley, coconut milk, and water to a blender.
6. Add the cooked broccoli and blitz the mixture together.
7. Add the peas and blitz again until you reach the consistency you want.
8. Heat the soup and serve.