Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
2 courgettes, quartered lengthways and thinly sliced
1 red onion, finely chopped
85g feta cheese, finely crumbled
handful parsley, roughly chopped
salt & pepper
1. Heat oven to 180C.
2. Cut each pepper in half through the stem and remove the seeds.
3. Put the peppers, cut-side up, on a baking sheet, drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and season well.
4. Roast for 15 mins. Meanwhile, heat 1 tsp olive oil in a small frying pan, add the onion and courgette and cook until soft.
5. Remove from the heat, then stir through the quinoa, feta and parsley.
6. Season with pepper.
7. Divide the quinoa mixture between the pepper halves, then return to the oven for 5 mins to heat through.
8. Serve with a green salad.